Deranged psychopath said what?
In early 2020, Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used completely fraudulent disease models to persuade President Trump to lockdown the entire US economy.
As The Gateway Pundit reported two years ago — In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci admitted that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to lock down the US economy knowing the massive destruction this would cause in jobs, lives, learning, child development, and commerce.
- Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
- The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
- The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this fraudulent model
- A later critique of the Imperial College Model found the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The Imperial College study was a complete sham
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and to the US President and the American public and destroyed the US economy.
And the rest is history.
And because of Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci 300,000 to 900,000 children around the world died from starvation due to their economic lockdowns.
Dr. Fauci and Scarf Lady should be in jail.
After destroying millions of lives, Dr. Fauci announced on Monday that he will step down from his role running the NIAID.
Fauci will be retiring from 50 years of public service in December.
“I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden,” Fauci said.
“I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career,” he added.
Chief Biden medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared on Fox News a day after announcing he was finally going to leave government service at year’s end.
On Tuesday Dr. Anthony Fauci told Neil Cavuto: “I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I’ve done and every decision I’ve made.”
Watch the video below:
WATCH: Anthony Fauci tells Fox’s Neil Cavuto why he’s stepping down: “I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I’ve done and every decision I’ve made.” pic.twitter.com/9yjQuYE2ms
— TV News Now (@TVNewsNow) August 23, 2022
On the same day, serial liar Fauci lied and claimed “I didn’t shut down anything.”
Let’s roll the tape. Watch the video below:
Unbelievable! Does Fauci NOT know that the Internet lives forever? HERE are the receipts:
Fauci: “I didn’t shut anything down…”
Oh really? Roll tape! pic.twitter.com/73L2pDpABS
— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) August 23, 2022