Former Russian President Medvedev warned the West that any attack on Crimea will result in severe retaliation.
Medvedev suggested that Ukraine could disappear.
And he called Joe Biden “Sleepy Joe” and a “strange grandfather with dementia.”
MEDVEDEV: “It is not our fault that stupid Europeans fell to American antics & now their citizens will freeze this winter. Soon, Ukraine will disappear from the map.” This as Lavrov admits, “The geographical target of Russian operations in Ukraine no longer limited to Donbas.” pic.twitter.com/NoyvW1rvZ8
— Joseph C. Okechukwu (@jcokechukwu) July 21, 2022
The Daily Mail reported:
Russia’s former president today warned that Ukraine could ‘disappear from the world map’ amid Vladimir Putin’s invasion of the country.
Dmitry Medvedev, a Putin ally, also dismissed US President Joe Biden as a ‘strange grandfather with dementia’ in a scathing post on Telegram.
Medvedev warned NATO was ‘creating a real threat of world conflict and the death of a significant part of humanity’ by sending military equipment to Ukraine and troops to countries on Europe’s eastern flank, such as Estonia and Lithuania.
His warning comes just days after he said Ukraine and the West will face a ‘Judgement Day’ response should they attempt to militarily dispute Russia’s control of Crimea.
The refusal of Ukraine and Western powers to recognise Moscow’s ownership of the peninsula poses a ‘systemic threat’ for Russia, the former president said on Sunday, before declaring the Kremlin would hit back with maximum force if the territory is attacked.
Medvedev posted this on his Telegram page. It shows Boris Johnson from the UK, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, and the next leader to leave office is a question mark.
Russia’s Medvedev posted this to his Telegram channel today. pic.twitter.com/gDtRU5o9ec
— Silvia Sciorilli Borrelli (@silvia_sb_) July 14, 2022
Medvedev also mocked Joe Biden for not being able to find his way out of a room. And the former Russian leader laughed at the US mail-in voting scheme that is ripe with fraud.
Even the Russians know mail-in voting is a magnate for fraud.
From Medvedev’s Telegram account.
(Russia is to blame)
1. In the mad rush of gasoline at all gas stations of the United States and its close allies.
2. Prices for all food products in all stores on all continents are rising.
3. In the intoxicating heat at European resorts, which torments all living things.
4. In provoking the introduction of “hellish sanctions” against Russia, which hit defenseless European companies.
5. In that Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. periodically confuses words, cannot find a way out of the room and reads technical notes based on the text of the prompter.
6. That in America you can vote by mail.
7. In the fact that Olaf Scholz was called an “offended liver sausage.”
8. The resignations of European leaders from the moment of the arrogant creation of the Russian Empire by Peter I to spite everyone.
9. In the manipulation of public opinion at the expense of works of Russian classical literature and symphonic music, which are uncritically consumed by gullible Europeans.
10. In the villainous murder of the progressive European politician Gaius Julius Caesar by a gang of terrorists Publius Servilius Casca, Marcus Brutus and other Russian mercenaries with the aim of creating a split in the Western world and promoting anti-liberal values.
11. In the unprovoked preemptive meteor strike on our planet and the subsequent disappearance of dinosaurs.